Brav processes personal information about you when visiting our websites or making purchases in our webshop, as a private person or as a B2B customer or supplier,. Below you will find information about which personal data is collected, why we do this, and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
Responsible for processing
The person responsible for processing the personal data we process is Brav Norway AS (hereinafter Brav) by the CEO.
Contact information for Brav:
Address: Postboks 814, Blåswixvegen 5, NO-2624 Lillehammer, Norway
Phone: +47 61 22 21 00
Org.nr: 920 404 499
For any questions or comments you may have about our processing of personal data, or for the exercise of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
Information collected and processed
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment and management of the customer relationship. In this case, names and general contact information as well as payment information are processed. We also store the IP address used when ordering. The processing is either necessary to fulfill an agreement with you as a customer, or due to legitimate interest when you are the contact person as a business customer / supplier and other things that are processed in connection with this.
- Storage / retention of order and invoice history. We store order information for use in accounting, fee handling and any warranty / return handling. The processing is either necessary to fulfill an agreement with you as a consumer customer, or due to legitimate interest when you are the contact person as a business customer / supplier and other things that are processed in connection with this.
- Distribution of marketing, newsletters and other relevant information about our business. In this context, the name and e-mail address are processed. The processing takes place on the basis of the consent of the person receiving the marketing, usually a consumer customer or a contact person as a business customer.
- Information about potential customers and suppliers. In this case, contact information is processed. The processing is necessary for purposes related to a legitimate interest, in order to safeguard commercial considerations in our business.
- Recruitment. In this context, CV, application, certificates, diplomas, statements from references, internal assessments / interview minutes, any personality tests and ability tests are processed. Processing of personal data takes place on the basis of an agreement with the person applying for a position with us. If we keep the application documentation after a recruitment process has been completed, this is done on the basis of the consent of the person applying for the position.
- Security. In this case, logs on servers, detection, clarification and follow-up of security incidents, etc. are processed. The processing is necessary for purposes related to a legitimate interest. We have assessed that this processing is necessary to ensure information security and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
Our websites we use certain cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you download a web page. These are used, among other things, to improve your user experience and remember who you are, so that you stay logged in.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the online store with basic functionality such as session management, analysis, personalization and marketing.
First-party cookies are necessary for the website to work. Third party cookies are used for analysis, marketing and personalization of the website.
You can withdraw your consent to our use of these cookies at any time by accessing settings on your browser and clearing data about cookies.
Disclosure of personal information to others
We do not disclose or transfer your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis or order for such disclosure.
In order to provide our services in a secure manner, Brav must to some extent use third parties to process personal data on our behalf (data processors). When this is necessary, we ensure that these third parties, through a data processor agreement, comply with our and the current legislation's requirements for the processing and use of personal data.
We work with reputable carriers for the transport of your ordered goods. In this case, you provide personal information (name, address and telephone number) that is necessary for them to be able to deliver the goods to you.
Our payment solution for trading in our online store is operated by Klarna. We provide personal information necessary for the execution of the payment order to Klarna. Klarna collects and is responsible for processing even the information necessary for a transaction with a bank.
All processing of personal data that we carry out takes place within the EU / EEA area.
We store your personal information with us for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted, if you withdraw your consent. Personal information we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when the agreement has been fulfilled and all obligations arising from the contractual relationship have been fulfilled. Personal data that we process to fulfill a legal obligation from the authorities is deleted when the legal basis so decides. This applies, for example, to accounting and accounting rules.
Rights in the processing of personal data
You have the right to demand access, correction or deletion of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment and, under certain conditions, object to the treatment. You can read more about these rights on your local Data Inspectorate's website.
To exercise your rights, you must contact us by email or phone. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and within one month at the latest. We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights. We do this to make sure that we only give access to your personal information to you - and not someone who pretends to be you.
You can at any time withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data with us. When unsubscribing via newsletter, it is easiest to click on the unsubscribe link in our newsletter. You can also contact us by email or phone.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not comply with what we have described here or that we in other ways violate the privacy legislation, then you can submit a complaint with your local Data Inspectorate.
Should there be a change in our services or changes in the regulations on the processing of personal data, it may lead to a change in the information you have provided here. Updated information will always be readily available on our website.
The privacy statement was last modified: 05.03.2021