- FabricContent:56% Merino wool, 34% Nylon, 3% Friction Free®, 7% Elastane (LYCRA®)
- Size Range:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- Net weight (kg):0.16
- Net volume (l):0
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- Country of Origin:Lithuania
Hiking boots' best companion.
High-tech, super-comfortable sock for all kinds of hiking.
Color: grey melange/beetroot 11233
- Merino wool sock with terry panels.
- Ulvang Hiking is designed for hiking activities.
- Developed for maximum comfort when hiking and mountaineering.
- OEKO-TEX® and Woolmark Blend certified
Hiking is an extra-high Merino wool sock designed for hiking activities. Hiking has extra terry panels at critical points. Extra ventilation channels ensure good temperature regulation and drier socks, even during the longest of expeditions. Friction Free® heel and toe sections provide a durable sock and prevent blisters. Merino wool and technical fiber. Size marked on sole. Dedicated right and left in pair.
- Color:grey melange/beetroot