Thin base layer wool sock
Color: Black (10000)
Ideal as a base layer under warmer socks. Prevent blisters and provide thermal insulation.
- For use as a base layer under warmer socks in hiking boots
- For hiking and skiing all year round
- Perfect for those who want ultimate foot comfort
- OEKO-TEX® and Woolmark Blend certified
Liner is a thin Merino Wool sock specially developed as a liner to be worn under another sock. The 2-sock system reduces the risk of blisters and also provides extra insulation. Liner is soft and comfy, with Friction Free® reinforced toe and heel for long wear. Regulates temperature and wicks away moisture. This makes it the right sock for any activity, winter or summer. Calf height.
- SizeRange:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- FabricContent:58% Merino wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Friction free , 6% Lycra
- Fiber micron:19.5