Thin base layer wool sock
Color: Black (10000)
Ideal as a base layer under warmer socks. Prevent blisters and provide thermal insulation.
- For use as a base layer under warmer socks in hiking boots
- For hiking and skiing all year round
- Perfect for those who want ultimate foot comfort
- Øko tex and Woolmark Blend certified
Liner is a thin Merino Wool sock specially developed as a liner to be worn under another sock. The 2-sock system reduces the risk of blisters and also provides extra insulation. Liner is soft and comfy, with Friction Free reinforced toe and heel for long wear. Regulates temperature and wicks away moisture. This makes it the right sock for any activity, winter or summer. Calf height.
- SizeRange:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- FabricContent:58% Merino wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Friction free , 6% Lycra