- FabricContent:68% Wool, 32% Nylon.
- Size Range:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- Net weight (kg):0.01
- Net volume (l):0
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- Country of Origin:Romania
Ulvang's warmest sock.
A bear of a wool sock - Ulvang’s warmest sock. Your best friends on cold days.
Color: black melange 10814
- Ulvang's warmest wool sock.
- Expedition sock for cold days.
- This sock is for use on expeditions or for those who need a long-wearing, thick sock for hiking or heavy outdoor use.
- OEKO-TEX® and Woolmark Blend certified
Expedition is Ulvang's warmest wool sock. This sock is for use on expeditions or when you need a long-wearing, thick sock for hiking or heavy outdoor use. Suitable for calf-high boots. Natural wool terry inside for superior thermal insulation.
- Color:black melange