Åre pant Ws
Soft and temperature regulating pants
Color: Charcoal Melange (11100)
This Merino wool pant from Ulvang keeps you warm on colder days and feels cool on warmer days.
- Comfortable pants in a soft blend of Merino wool and TENCEL®.
- Temperature regulating all year around garment for versatile use.
- Perfectly suited for every day activities and an active outdoor life style.
- Durable and temperature regulating.
Åre pant Ws
Ulvang Åre pant Ws is one of out most populaire pants, in a rib knitted mix of Merino wool and Tencel® for higher durability. Very soft and itch free due to the fine quality. The wools properties ensures temperature regulating advantages, moist wickering and minimal smell after use. Suitable for versatile use and variations in activity all year through. Wool is a sustainable fiber, and does not require wash after every use, as synthetic fibers do. Airing out the garment is often sufficiant and effective for re-freshing the wool garment.
- WashInstructions:Wool wash at 30°C
- FabricContent: 80% Merino wool, 20% Tencel®
- Fiber micron:19.5
- Color:charcoal melange
|A - Body length - cm||160-163||164-167||168-171||172-175||176-179|
|B - Chest - cm||83||87||94||100||106|
|C - Waist - cm||62||68||74||80||86|
|D - Hip - cm||87||93||98||104||110|
|E - Inseam - cm||75||77||79||81||83|
|F - Sleeve length* - cm||74||76||78||80||82|
* Measured from the middle of the back of the neck to the wrist with the slaughtered bent arm.