- FabricContent:50% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 1% Friction Free®, 9% Lycra, 12% Polypropylene.
- Size Range:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- Net weight (kg):0.07
- Net volume (l):0
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- Country of Origin:Lithuania
- Fiber micron:23.5
Thin wool sock for cross-country skiing.
High-comfort, high-function and lightweight ski socks in Merino wool. Keeps you warm and prevent blisters.
Color: granite/grey melange/skydiver 11721
- High-tech Merino Wool sock for cross-country skiing and use with ankle-high boots.
- Specifically developed for cross-country skiing.
- For active people.
- OEKO-TEX® and Woolmark Blend certified
X-Country Light is a thinner, technical Merino wool sock specifically developed for cross-country skiing. In the foot section, we’ve used Friction Free®, a material designed to prevent blisters. The fibers in this sock and the technical process used to knit it are designed to wick away moisture from your skin. Ideal for both summer and winter use. Size marked on sole. Calf height.
- Color:granite/grey melange/skydiver