Thin wool sock for cross-country skiing.
Color: Granite/Grey Melange/Skydiver (11721)
High-comfort, high-function and lightweight ski socks in Merino wool. Keeps you warm and prevent blisters.
- High-tech Merino Wool sock for cross-country skiing and use with ankle-high boots.
- Specifically developed for cross-country skiing.
- For active people.
- OEKO-TEX® and Woolmark Blend certified
X-Country Light is a thinner, technical Merino wool sock specifically developed for cross-country skiing. In the foot section, we’ve used Friction Free®, a material designed to prevent blisters. The fibers in this sock and the technical process used to knit it are designed to wick away moisture from your skin. Ideal for both summer and winter use. Size marked on sole. Calf height.
- SizeRange:34-36, 37-39, 40-42, 43-45, 46-48
- WashInstructions:Machine wash 40°C, using wool cycle. Use wool detergent.
- FabricContent:50% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 1% Friction Free®, 9% Lycra, 12% Polypropylene.
- Fiber micron:23.5
- Color:granite/grey melange/skydiver